Monday, October 27, 2008

WOW!

What a difference a day can make! They are hanging ceiling fans, light fixtures and installing light switches. Vance spent the evening wiring outlets and I painted the stripes in Emma's bathroom. We carried over all the vanities for the bathrooms and have plans to install the laminate flooring tomorrow night. Actually, Vance is...with Jared's help.
I'm painting the living room/dining room/kitchen tomorrow. Also the stairways and hallway. Then the painting will be finished! That was pretty uncomplicated. I appreciate everyone in advance for the help.
My mom is watching my kids and I am grateful. They will get an evening of undivided attention. They were extra good tonight, but it's always easier when you don't have to stop and get this or that. Also, painting the stairways could get sticky...for me let alone my little one's hands. She's going to do supper/homework/baths...YAY for me!
Our stairway railing is finished. As soon as the painting is done, it can be delivered and installed. That will be awesome. No more worrying about Braylon falling off of the loft!
O.K...thanks everyone for helping. When you guys build...I will be there!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Still need help painting tonight? I'm game if you do...Just let me know.