Saturday, October 25, 2008

Painting party...

The painting went great. Vance got up early this morning and painted the ceilings in the mud room, 1/2 bath, and Emma's room/dormer. Helpers started showing up at 8:30 and kept rolling in all day. We got along very well and I am very pleased with the outcome.

Chocolate Sparkles....yummy!

Master bathroom and my mom.

Master Bedroom with Heather and Bree.


Finished master bedroom.

Don't you love the recessed part that I painted brown. It's my favorite.

Emma's room. We also hung her chandelier this evening. That was quite the feat! Whew...glad I only bought one!

Mud room and lovey.

Phil aka...the master trimmer!

Helper Cindy in the 1/2 bath.

I seemed to miss getting a picture of Sara, I'm sure she'll be heartbroken! Thanks for all of your help guys!

P.S. Erin and Amee...it's the thought that counts:) I'll see you guys this week!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Love the blue and brown. But I might be a little biased since that is the colors in my house. Your comforter set will look great with that.

Bree Shaw said...

talk about some sore legs! i will be ready to paint this week or next weekend, whenever the time is right!