Thursday, October 2, 2008

Look at the Progress!

The house changes are moving quite quickly. I can actually "see" how things are going to "look." They are rapidly putting up ceiling sheet rock and blowing in insulation at the same time. I have added some new pics.

The official garage door openers!



A dark picture looking up into Emma's bedroom.


Two pics of the living room ceilings. You can see all of my can lights:)...they make me happy!


The siding is all finished except that one little strip above the door and of course the FRONT DOOR is not the one we have ordered.

And the mailbox. How cute.
Our upper cabinets came in last night. The are Gorgeous! I cannot wait to put things in them. I will probably only fill up one and then have 5 empy, but that's o.k. More space is better than not enough.
Bree Update: She is doing GREAT! I talked to her last night and she was up moving around and sounded good. This morning, it was like talking to the same old Bree. She should come home sometime today. I'm sure the prayers definitely helped.
Have a good weekend....

2 comments:

Cindy said...

EXCITING! Looks awsome.....yeah for all those lights, you WILL like them, never too many!

Bree Shaw said...

boy those letters on the mailbox look good:) i really think the post makes the whole thing come together! i can't wai to see your cabinets.