Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Background

O.K. I have something really embarrassing to tell you guys. I read most of your blogs at work...on my break of course, and most of the sides will not show up b/c my screen is really small. Sooooo....Erin changed her background and I thought it was just the coloring. So, then I changed mine. Here's the problem, I changed mine to the same one as hers and just now noticed it b/c I checked her blog at home and could see the WHOLE thing! Erin, I'm so sorry I'm a copy cat and an idiot! I will promptly changed mine to something else. That will teach me to think I know what I'm doing! Why didn't someone say, "Hey, you idiot! Quit copying!"?....

5 comments:

Anita J. said...

I have a little fear of doing that myself. I use Google Reader much of the time and I can't see the backgrounds at all. Only if I pop out of the reader to comment. So when I change my theme I will have to go out looking at all my regular blogs to make sure I don't do the same thing!

Erin said...

I didn't say anything, because it really didn't bother me that much. I thought it was a cool background and just figured you did too!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

i wondered but just figured you didn't mind copying! especially since you said, thanks erin, in your post!

Corin said...

I also read everyone's blog at work, in the small screen. I couldn't figure out why you were both calling it a fall theme for about a week. Then I happen to look at it in the big screen and was like, oh well that makes a lot more sense.

Andrea Frederick said...

Erin, I'm so glad you didn't mind, but I do feel like an idiot. I was just thanking you for the inspiration to change my background...not COPY yours completely:)