Tuesday, October 7, 2008

How blessed am I?...

This is the email I got from my sister on Friday:
Wanted to tell you before I forget that Mike & I will play surrogate parents for you on Thursday if you want so you can have a night off or to do whatever you need to do. We'll pick up Emma, get Colby from you & do the whole soccer scene, supper, bathtime, homework thing & then just bring them out ready for bed if you want. You may not feel like it now & if you have plans that's cool, but after 6 days with no man friend you might be ready for a break. Let me know or you can let me know when we get back from TanTarA. Jenn
Doesn't get much better than this...does it?

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Sisters are awsome, that is for sure!

Corin said...

Okay I'm a big dork so my comment for this post is on the one below it. I would delete it but then I feel like people think I was cursing at you or something.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

I'd keep your sweet boy, too, Corin if Steve ever left you for a week! Just a thought to keep in mind :) ...write me in your little black book!