Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Panties in a Bunch

That's what happened to me today...my panties got in a bunch.
My son comes to me after breakfast and was crying and saying he was hungry. If you know Colby, you know he can be dramatic, so I asked him why he was still hungry. He said they would not give him cereal for breakfast and he does not like eggs and cheese aka...omelet.
The cooks WOULD NOT serve my child cereal, when it plainly states on the menu....CEREAL! I was hot to trot. I did not go down and demand a cereal tray for Colby...that will be next time. And it will happen again, b/c it's happened before. I told the principal I did not go in there, b/c I will throw a fit and cry and he did not want to see that. I guarantee I will next time b/c the momma bear instinct comes right out in me and cannot be tamped down. I just think about all those little ones that don't have a mommy to run to and go to class upset b/c they had to eat that egg thing. GRRRR...
On a different note, I am going to pic out paint for my whole house tonight. I think Bree is going with me. You should see my paint samples...they are covered with sticky notes:) Maybe I'll take a picture.
Until next time....

4 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

my panties would have been in a bunch too. like you said, how many other kids does that happen to that their parents don't know about it.

Corin said...

Did you read Jenn's post before or after this happened. I bet that put some extra fuel on your fire.

Cindy said...

This mamma bear's panties have been in a bunch a few times, just happened yesterday when i saw the green water under the tire swing.......freaking made me MAD!!! Teachers should not have to keep kids out of water holes on a playground that should not be there!!!!!!!! Needless to say I have permission to dig a trench to drain the water......mind you it is not a parents job to have to do this but I am stubborn enough that I want it done so I will do it MYSELF!

You have all rights to have a panty bunch whenever you need it!

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.