Friday, October 17, 2008

It again...

O.K. Jenn tagged me again so here it goes....

1. I will forever be grateful to Corin for giving me paint samples for Christmas. I know...she IS frugal! No, for real, she went to Home Depot, and one by one got EVERY card in EVERY display and then went home and put them in order. THEN she saw which ones she was missing, WENT back to HD and got those. THEN she punched holes in every one of them and put them on hooks! WOW...it has been so nice while planning out house. THANKS CORIN!

2. I leave the last load of clothes dried in the dryer until the next weekend...I know GASP!!

3. My husband as a list of annoying habits, and if he would stop doing them I would be much happier....

Putting down the toilet seat, putting dirty clothes in hamper, separating dirty clothes, cleaning up hair after shaving, procrastinating, re telling a story over and over, putting dirty dishes in the dishwasher...( I know small things, but annoying). Pretty sure he could make a list for me too:)

4. I am not nearly as addicted to Curves as Bree is and could quit at any time, but I think it's b/c she has lost lots more weight than me.

5. I will always regret not having a nursery to "decorate" for Emma. She just moved into Colby's room. I am also very glad that we stopped with 2 children. I love how close they are in age and that we know we can provide for those two. We have also customized our new house around two children, and we LOVE it!

6. I only do laundry on the weekend...see how long those clothes sit in the dryer?

7. I think it's good for everyone to "step" their way to their dream life/house/job, etc. It makes you appreciate things more. My first year teaching wasn't what "I had in mind", but made me appreciate my next assignment more. This house wasn't what we envisioned, but gave us plenty of time to dream. Get my drift?

Considered yourself tagged if you read this...I'm not going through that whole linking thing again. Have a good weekend...

2 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

you CAN'T quit Curves! i won't let you!!!!!!!!!! just b/c you haven't seen as many results as me doesn't mean it isn't doing you good. look at how "in shape" you are. PLUS, you are a heck of a lot smaller than i was/am so why would you lose as much? i bet if you compared your goal to how much you have lost compared to me and my goad and how much i have lost they would probably be about the same. think about it that way. have i given you enough reasons to NOT quit?

Andrea Frederick said...

wow, tell me how you really feel!