Monday, October 13, 2008

Look Out...

Cowboy on the prowl!
A friend and coworker took some pictures of Colby for his birthday a couple weeks ago. I wanted something special for his 6 year old pics and thought this would be just the right touch. She took over 300 pictures! and managed to narrow it down to 37 EXCELLENT ones! I don't know how I will ever pick. Here are a few of my favorites....
love the pose!
love the smirk in this one
how precious is this...both looking off into the sunset....
a boy and his dog!

6 comments:

Corin said...

Those are awsome. She did such a great job.

Cindy said...

Well I would have a VERY hard time deciding which ones too! Awsome pics!!

Angie said...

Wow! Those are really good.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

oh my goodness...wow! she totally captured 'HIM'.

Erin said...

How perfectly Colby these are! How are you ever going to choose?

Bree Shaw said...

i love them!!!! maybe there is a reason i haven't had bronson and braylon's pictures taken yet... maybe i need to look into having her do it?!