Friday, October 24, 2008

I Am Excited...

to paint tomorrow! You should see the colors! They are awesome! We get to paint the mudroom/half bath and all three bedrooms and their bathrooms. I am most excited about my bedroom and Emma's bedroom. The colors are just what I envisioned. I am not that cracked up about Colby's colors, but I know that they'll look good with his comforter and carpet. I knew they would kind of look like poop on the walls, but I'm hoping that the carpet, comforter, assessories will even all of that out!
Sooo....thanks in advanced to...
Bree...who has already helped me decide what rooms to paint what
Cindy
Heather
Amee
Erin
Mike
Mom
Lovey
and Jenn...for watchin my kids and bringing out lunch!
I am very grateful and can't wait to see what it all looks like!

3 comments:

Amee Jones said...

I am really excited too! We have Adi's pictures scheduled for the morning, but I will be there around two. I think that Erin will be there afternoon also. I will call before I leave Ottumwa to see if you need anything.

Amee Jones said...

Gotta ask. Who is Lovey. I have twin aunts named Lovie and Dovie and I though that she was the only one in the world!

Andrea Frederick said...

I call Vance, Lovey.