Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oh The Things You Can Store...

Lots of progress was made at the Frederick household today! Exciting stuff....like kitchen cabinets! Can you believe it?
Come along, I'll give you a tour....

The blank space is where my stove goes. I LOVE my pendant lights!

Desk by the patio door. It will be so handy!

Spice rack....holder of many odd shaped kitchen musts.
My pride and joy....the top is for my favorite splurge....the WARMING DRAWER! You put things in there to keep them warm while you finish cooking. You can set it on crisp for a dry warmth or moist for a wet warmth. The bottom is two pull outs for all of my stone ware and then a space on the right for some big appliance!
Three rotating trash cans for recycling and sorting.
Chandelier above dining room table.
Emma's bathroom...the medicine cabinet is hung low enough for her to see in it now and then we'll have to raise it later.
I'm thinking this weekend I need to pick out closet organizers. Another daunting task but exciting. I also have a date with a 24 foot log and a power sander. YAY me.
Vance has all the laminate floor layed except Colby's bathroom. He has done a really good job.
Happy Halloween everyone....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea...I immensely enjoy watching your house come together day by day on your blog. What a wonderful journal to look back on at all the hard work and dedication it took to make this dream come true. This will truly be your dream house with love in EVERY tiny detail. I am so impressed and CANNOT wait to see it!!!

Anita J. said...

I am looking forward to pictures of the installed warming drawer. That sounds like luxury. Ahhh. I can just imagine: no more weird dried out dinners or soggy tortillas.

The house is looking good!

Bree Shaw said...

you didn't post any good pictures of the guys with their knee pads on! how come?:)

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

yay! yay! we'll have to come check out the progress this weekend!

Cindy said...

Wow what a couple of days have done with the changes! Emma was telling us at Judy's yesterday that there was 3 more days (as she put it) until she gets to have her own room! Exciting!

Erin said...

I'm so excited for all of you! It's been alot of hard work and dedication on your part, but it's going to be such a wonderful home! Yea! For patience, determination, and rocket scientist husbands! :)

Corin said...

We'll be over for dinner next week. Looks like you'll be ready by then.