Monday, October 27, 2008

Our adopted child....

Our adopted son, Bronson, went with us to celebrate my mom's birthday. When I told my kids to hug my mom and tell her Happy Birthday, he went over too! Anyway, on the way to Ottumwa, the boys ASSURED me that they would NEVER get married or kiss girls! Check it out...


p.s. for those of you reading this that do not know me, Bronson is not really adopted. he is the neighbor boy we find standing on the side of the road sometimes. we feel sorry for him and let him tag along!

2 comments:

Corin said...

Boys are so cute. I love that they are so certain about it. I don't ever remember hating boys that much when I was little.

Bree Shaw said...

lol! bronson told me last night when we were carving pumpkins that him and colby were never going to get married! they are so funny. you know that poor little neighbor boy is so deprived, i am so glad that you guys feel sorry for him and let him tag along:)