Thursday, November 6, 2008

They Keep Saying...

That good friends are hard to find, but I'm not having that much trouble!
Yesterday, after my breakdown I was blessed by much help!
Bree came and helped me varnish during her lunch break.
Cindy came and varnished the entire afternoon!
My mom and Bree came back and both worked until 9 or later.
And then....
Wait for it....
My sister, Lauren, had my kids all night. She cooked spaghetti, cleaned my kitchen, browned hamburger and put it in the freezer, bathed my children, did Colby's homework, took them to church, dressed Emma in clean p.j.'s b/c today is p.j. day at Judy's, and then.....
SHE WASHED MY SHEETS!
Can you believe it?
She didn't even tell me.
I went to get in bed and noticed how neatly it was made.
I smelled a pillow and then I did a...
HAPPY DANCE!
I'm yelling, "Vance, I think Lauren washed our sheets AND remade the bed!"
Wow, what a great surprise after a long day!
Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

isn't it great to get into a bed with clean sheets? i love the smell. what a great sis you have!

Anonymous said...

you are truely blessed...in so many ways
annette