Monday, November 17, 2008

Butterflies...

I have butterflies...in my tummy!
I think it's from all the excitement!
I can't wait to move!
This morning, while my husband was on the phone at 6 AM, I kept thinking...in my new house I won't have to hear him b/c he can go to some other room 45 FEET away!
I also can't stop thinking about the Ulrich's moving. Wow! I have grown to love them all. What a wonderful contribution to our community and a great example to me. I have often looked to them to see how a Christian family lives...no pressure:) I will miss little "Shnooky", he is the sweetest. I think a big party is in the makings...
Parties? I think I am going to love throwing them now! I have a tentative date for Vance's 30th set for February 28th. Also, I'm planning (in my head) a thank you/housewarming party for everyone that helped us. Can't decide when though. Christmas is going to hit us hard and fast this year. Especially with Jenn and the baby. Might have to be after Christmas. It could be a thank you/housewarming/new year's eve party! Then I'll have Emma's b-day....how fun!
I get to move some things tonight. Whoo Hoo!
Can't wait....

3 comments:

Cindy said...

so much anticipation of how you are going to like this and like that.....oh you will be like a kid in a candy store! Give me a call and I will be there to help you move what you wanted moved this week!

Erin said...

I'm planning on being there for moving crew as well. I think my husband has plans for us to hunt that day, but I'm sure you won't be moving stuff at 4 am, so all will be good!

Andrea Frederick said...

i don't know erin, you know how much of a morning person I am. I mean, I have trouble getting to church at 10:30, so 4AM doesn't seem that far out of reach....!