Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful...

If I don't have anything to be thankful for this year...boy do I need to reexamine my life!
I am thankful for....
Great Family and Friends
Sweet and Spicy Children!
Vancey poo
Having a job I love...most days!
A new house, designed my husband and I.
Beautiful weather on November 26th!
Parents that have been married for 30 YEARS!
A sweet co-worker that watched my class so I could go watch my son be a pilgrim!
And so much more....
What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

Erin said...

Despite everything, I'm thankful that my husband and I have each other and wonderful friends and family. I'm thankful that we have good jobs, money in the bank, an amazing church family, and we live in a great community. I'm also thankful for chocolate cake!

Anita J. said...

Blogging! I have met some neat people since I began blogging this year. I am glad you are one of them.

Bree Shaw said...

YOU!!!