Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Coming soon....a breakdown near you!

I feel like Vance and I are heading for a nervous breakdown. There is too much to do and we are feeling pressure from all sides. We are very close to OUR loan limit. The credit union set a different limit for us, but we didn't want to go over the limit we set for ourselves. We are constantly varnishing and sanding, and it's no fun. The people that bought our house want us out by the 10th and that just can't happen, so on top of our interest payment and other things, we have to pay rent for a house we already live in. I feel like I'm neglecting my kids constantly. Lauren is feeding, bathing, loving them tonight. And taking them to church. Bless you Lauren! I just want it to be home and not so much work.
On the brighter side of things, progress is still being made. We have closet organizers, doorknobs, and more doors. Our countertops and carpet comes in next Wednesday.
I'm leaving at 11:30 today to work on the doors and trim.
Have a good day..

emma's closet
my chandelier in the loft


doorknobs

pantry with adjustable shelves!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it already is....but just continue with this mantra in your mind...."It will all be worth it....It will all be worth it...It will all be worth it!!!"

:) Keep your head up and your Prozac nearby, the end is in site.

Cindy said...

I have room at my house if you need it! I have a shoulder if you need it! I have been close to what you are going through, I remember those days and they will all be well worth it in the end. It will be OKAY!

Bree Shaw said...

it will be fine!!! just take a big deep breath:) i am hear if you need me.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

and breathe! i've got supper & baths covered tomorrow night.

Corin said...

Maybe you need a night off. Steve and I can fill in for you and varnish and do whatever else you want. You can relax have a dinner at home and watch tv or something. Just do nothing for one evening recharge, relax.

Andrea Frederick said...

thanks guys, and corin, however nice it would be to just sit at home it would drive me CRAZY!!!