Saturday, November 15, 2008

Great Grandmas are a blessing!

My mom called yesterday and wondered if the kids would like to go see Winnie the Pooh LIVE at Ottumwa. I think she really wanted an excuse to go and children was her best bet. The really enjoyed the show...had great seats...and grandma time!





Grandma bought them each a stuffed animal. They both chose Kanga with Roo in the pouch. Two animals for the hefty price of one! I think this picture is hilarious, b/c it's suppose to be of Emma but Colby had to stick in his animal too!



How sweet....
Fake smiles, gotta love them!

5 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

& she took pictures! go mom!

Andrea Frederick said...

I know, I was pretty impressed.

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! How fun!! Easton would have loved that!

As an aside, I keep forgetting my password!!! This drives me crazy! I have all these stupid things going on, with facebook and xanga and myspace and all that and I forget what the password is!! So, I'm using anonymous today!

incidentally, if you feel like peering into my life like i do yours, my blog is at www.xanga.com/wonderinone

but you have to sign in to xanga b/c my husband is paranoid someone will come steal his cute kids and i convinced him this would keep 'just anyone' from seeing it! :)

JUST DON"T FORGET YOUR PASSWORD! HA!
Shonya

Shonya said...

Ah-ha! Got it! (as if you care! tee, hee)

Bree Shaw said...

gma's are great aren't they?:) i should have taken braylon to that. he is into all those characters right now. maybe another time!