Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Frederick 411

Info on the Frederick's.
We are officially going to go cell phones only. So, if you don't have our cell phone number, you have until Friday the 21st! Then your connection to us will be severed forever! Seriously, if you would like it just leave me a comment with your email and I will make sure you have it.
We decided to go with Mark Twain wireless Internet. I'll let you know how it goes. It's got to be less painful than dealing with AT&T customer service. We are on the downhill slide with the house. Vance finished up the floor and I will post pics tomorrow. Cindy and I went to Home Depot and bought a few more essentials...grout, outlets, shower rods, etc. My carpet is GORGEOUS! I have enough left over that I might see if someone can make me an area rug for my living room. That is exciting.
My countertops are suppose to come in tomorrow, so stand by for an explosion if they don't.
Until tomorrow,

2 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

think that will be your last trip to home depot? i bet your hoping so.

Andrea Frederick said...

Can't imagine making a mad dash to home depot at least once a week, or stopping at the lumberyard every other day. it's part of my daily routine!