Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sparkle

Lots of my house has sparkle now. Bree and I cleaned windows, walls, floors, cabinets, and tubs tonight. Bree did windows and walls. I did cabinets and tubs. I also unpacked about 8 boxes including 4 heaping baskets full. It's so much easier to carefully move a basket of glass coffee mugs than to wrap each one individually. No backsplash yet, hopefully tomorrow...

To tide you over....

Enough lights to tan....
Recessed medicine cabinet. I highly recommend them, but you have to tell your contractor the measurements way back when he is studding the walls. That's a long time to think ahead. Good thing I got the idea from HGTV!

Double sinks and I love that they are oval and coated with scotchguard. I also love our countertops. A granite want-to-be!

Robe hooks that will be for towels. I despise towel bars, so we just went with these in every room. I think towels dry faster on them.

My towel rings that aren't rings. Cute huh?

More updates tomorrow...I'm off to box up my pantry:)

2 comments:

Corin said...

Your really making this not looking at the pictures thing hard on me.

Shonya said...

Everything looks beautiful! You have good taste. Is it sort of like scrapbooking?? A big spread you get to fill with the colors and shapes and 'style' of your taste?? :)