Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Tour

We have all of the interior walls finished on the main level of our house. They include: mud room, half bath, master bedroom/closet/bathroom, stairway, greatroom/dining room/kitchen. I am very excited to see the house take shape and imagine what it will be like to walk through it everyday.
This is a picture of the great room. You can see the front door on the left and a window on the right. We hope some day to put a fireplace in the corner.
This is also part of the great room and the dining room. You can see those HUGE windows again.
This is our walk-in-closet!!!

This is the mudroom coming into it from the garage. Kind of hard to see.

Today, I went to Bloomfield and walked through the Harris house, that's the house that Kelly is still working on. It is beautiful. The owner did lots of neat things. She is a wonderful artist. I am excited about putting some of my own touches on our house.

Tomorrow, I have surgery to remove a cyst. Not too excited about it, but glad to get it done. It has caused me to have lots of UTI's. Wish me luck!

P.S. Happy 1st Birthday LEVI!!...tomorrow:)

4 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

YAY! progress is so exciting!

Amee Jones said...

good luck tomorrow.

Candy said...

Your house is coming right along. I am excited for you and your family. I hope the surgery goes well, I will be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Levi thanks you for the birthday shoot out.

Good Luck with your surgery. I hope all goes well. I'll be praying for no cathedar.

The house looks great. It's really starting to look like a house now. Everyday you have to use your imagination less and less to see it.

Love Ya!!
Corin