Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hello

Not sure what to blog about. It's funny how I'm dying to read everyone else's blogs, but then realize it's been 3 days since I posted one myself. Nothing too exciting happening here.
Monday was a hot, hot day. Hung around the house with the kids and didn't feel the greatest.
Tuesday, I didn't go to Curves b/c Vance was called out, but Bronson came to play for a birthday treat. I ended up helping Jenn move some big stuff from Schuyler to Scotland. The kids were great while we were at Schuyler. Vance got sent home and was going to work on the bathroom at the farm so he kept the kids while Jenn and I took her stuff to Scotland. We had lunch at Pizza Hut and they have awesome new chocolate breadsticks! YUM!!! That afternoon, I watched Vance fight with a toilet, went to the library board meeting, and then cooked supper for the Shaws. We then raced down to Bronson's birthday party. He got lots of fun stuff. I pay attention all year and remember the stuff Colby has that he convets. We got him work gloves, an umbrella, and a hooded towel. All things he uses of Colby's when he is here.
Today, I went to Curves and mowed part of the yard as soon as I got home. Some of it was pretty wet so I had to wait. We went to the story hour at the library. It was fun, the kids got to make dirt pudding. We swung by the farm and Kelly was working on more walls in the basement. We then came home and the kids had lunch and a nap while I finished mowing the yard and did laundry, dishes, and picking up.
We think we might have the house sold, which is exciting but scary. I can't decide whether or not to start heavy duty packing. It's all a little overwhelming.
Right now we're waiting for Vance to get home from an outage so we can go over to the farm. We are going to mow a little and try to make it look like the start of a yard. Wish us luck!
K, just reread this post and realized how boring it was....sorry:)

3 comments:

Angie said...

Your blog sounds like mine...not much going on but still fun to read. I have been checking to see if you have posted anything.

Amee Jones said...

I am pretty sure that my blog is boring, but it is still nice to write. Maybe someday something exciting will happen to me:)

Anonymous said...

You may have sold the house I think that is pretty exciting. Tell Vance he better finish that bathroom in the shed fast. May really be needing it soon.

Love Ya!!
Corin