Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So Excited!!!

I just ordered a comforter set for my bedroom! I am so excited and glad it's done after I pushed that final "confirm order" button. Whew....nerve racking....am I making a good decision, will I regret it? But now that it's done I am really glad. I ordered the kid's sets about 6 months back and am glad I did it b/c paint choosing will be alot easier.




On another note, did not go to Curves this morning. I could not sleep at all and finally dozed off around 3. Plus I woke up this morning with a TERRIBLE stomach ache. Yuck...post surgery issues. I tried sending a text to Bree but that savvy techno stuff still evades me:)


I also had a nice long chat with a cousin this morning. We talked for a long time and it was nice to catch up. Well off to pick out door knobs and then do absolutely nothing:)


Been trying to upload a pic for you to see, but once again the techno savvy stuff......:(----never mind got it!

3 comments:

Candy said...

I love the comforter set. I am still excited for you guys and your new house. I wish you the best of luck in all your decisions. It can be nerve racking. Hope you get to feeling better.

Jennifer said...

L-O-V-E those colors!!! good choice!

Bree Shaw said...

Your welcome for the helping you with your decision:) I really think you made the right choice. At least picking out paint will be a lot easier now. I can't wait to see it in person!!