Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Packing and Always thinking....

So, here is what my house looks like ALL the time. Boxes, boxes, boxes. I pack them during the day and then take them to the shed at night. We have over 40 boxes over there already. The kids won't need Christmas presents b/c they won't have seen some of their toys for so long!

This is Emma's comforter. It is reverisible so the next picture is the other side. I like the dots with stripes side the best. Bree and I were talking and I think I will paint 1 wall pink. Emma really wants pink, but it could be too much of a good thing.

Colby's comforter is my favorite. Camo b/c that's his thing right now, but reverses into stripes for a more mature Colby some day. We're going to paint his room to match one of the greens in the camo. Can't wait!

3 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

Cute, Cute! Do you really take the boxes over everynight???:)

Andrea Frederick said...

Of course I take them over every night. You've never seen a stack of boxes sitting in my house have you?

Bree Shaw said...

Come to think of it no, oh I mean yes.