Friday, July 18, 2008

Splish Splash

Thursday, Cindy and her girls plus Quinn, Charlotte Cohagan and her 2 kids, and myself and my two plus Bronson went to THE BEACH in Ottumwa. We had loads of FUN! and the kids were wonderful! I am very proud of their manners, commen sense, and kindness. The listened to the rules, ALWAYS told me where they were going, and were nice to others. The only pictures I took were at the otter slide in the kiddie area b/c my camera was safest there. We also spent lots of time in the wave pool where every child wore a life jacket and we relaxed at the indoor water slide. That was nice b/c they can do that one all on their own, if the short ones wear a lifejacket so they don't have to be caught when them come down the slide. It took some convincing but Bronson finally accepted being short at that time! Afterwards, we all enjoyed happy meals from McDonalds. That is a special treat for my kids b/c I HATE happy meal toys. It was definitely a fun day.

Emma and Haley
going down the slide
Miss Emma
Colby down the slide.
Bronson, apparently that pose makes him go faster:)

What hunks!


Rachel and Quinn

No comments: