Tuesday, July 29, 2008

5 days left....with the friend.

Well, I am pooped today...literally:) I don't have much to report. I ordered an awesome comforter set for our new bedroom today, very excited about that. Also, went to the farm and checked out the progress. There is OSB board on the North, South, and West sides. Makes the rooms look more like rooms from the inside. Not sure what tomorrow will bring. I have pics, but the camera is outside in the car and I'm way too tired to walk out there.
Vance went and got the kids tonight and was home just long enough to drop them off and grab something to eat. I'm glad I had made something for him to eat, but after cooking, cleaning it up, and giving baths I'm all wiped out. I was glad to see them though. I bet I heard "Guess what...." a million times as their stories spilled over each other.
Gotta thank great friends....Bree hung out with me and my friend last night, bringing me supper and watching a movie. She also brought me lunch today. She even offered to drive me to Bible Grove to get the kids. Thanks Bree, I appreciate it.
Tomorrow we're going to the last Story Hour at the library and then the kids want to see the progress at the farm. It's suppose to be really hot for the rest of the week, yuck.

1 comment:

Bree Shaw said...

No prob! It was fun:) It isn't every day you get to hang out with someone and their little extra sidekick....I hope today is a better day for you. If you don't feel like going to story hour let me know and I will take the kids.