Friday, July 11, 2008

The "other" McDonalds

Colby says to me, "Mom, can we go to that other McDonalds...the one with the slide?" Wouldn't Burger King die if they knew my son thinks of them as the other McDonalds? We rarely eat in a fast food restaurant b/c ewwww...but they had been relatively good at a VERY long paint discussion at Home Depot so I said yes. I decided to tape them b/c the little things are the things I don't want to forget. Emma's giggle, Colby helping her, and the infamous "kissy girl" game. Emma chases boys and catches them. She used to kiss them when she caught them but I had to put a stop to that. Now I have proof that they actually liked each other for in the future.

2 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

that is pretty sweet--specially when he helped her without hesitation.
you also had time to tape because i left you there for 45 minutes or better!

Bree Shaw said...

They will love you for that someday. Isn't it so fun to capture those moments?