Monday, July 28, 2008

6 days left....with the friend

Our rafters....
The garage...two doors...8 foot tall.
You can see the top line that is the floor joists for Emma's room.
Another angle....
Today, I woke up LATE b/c I did not sleep at all last night. That storm was bad and I was more worried than usual about Vance's safety. Not sure why, over active imagination:) Bree and I decided to go to lunch together and our husbands both got to come b/c they had worked all night. After that, Vance unclogged our drain so the basement would drain and then we went over to the farm. Kelly and the guys had braved the mud to work. They got the garage walls up, and the floor joists for Emma's room. Tomorrow....rafters? I hope so. We're thinking we'll have to paint the floor on Emma's room tomorrow, along with going to get the kiddos. I have been bored stiff today with no kids. I don't have enough energy to do anything productive, so I just wander about.
Tomorrow, I'm going to give Curves a shot. Probably just walk the boards and maybe do a few of the arm machines. Work my way back to my old routine. It's annoying how a 1 1/2 hour surgery can smack you way back in the energy/strength dept. Wish me luck!

No comments: