Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Night Away...

I am excited...weather permitting!
Jared and Vance are going to Jeff City tomorrow morning until Friday afternoon. Usually, I just stay at home and single parent it until Vance comes home. Not this time! I get to go too! Bree and I are going to leave Thursday afternoon and crash their man time! We're going to go to supper, hang out, and then Bree and I will be loose on the town the next day until they get out of class. Thanks, Mom for watching my kids....it'll be a fun break!

3 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

i hope the weather doesn't put a damper on our plans! i talked to someone in JC this morning and it isn't icy there. so hopefully they won't cancel their class! i am super excited too.

Corin said...

Sounds fun. You girls behave now ya here.

Shonya said...

HOW FUN!!!! I think I am jealous! :) I love Jeff City, have tried to talk Alan into moving there a few times, but he wants to stay here until he dies, I think!

The other day I was so exhausted I lay on the couch for about 30 minutes and daydreamed about the time my sis and sil and I went to San Diego--like five years ago--or maybe more like seven years ago! How pathetic is that?! :) I thought about blogging about it, had the title as 'my mini vacation', but decided it would be silly! :) I may still--they would get a kick out of it!

PS Glad for you to get eggs too--help yourself! I'm so happy I have so many friends helping me out of egg surplus land! :)