Thursday, January 15, 2009

FYI

I thought it would be nice to update some of our far away family on my parents. They are building a shed just south and east of their house. You can see their old garage/shed in the corner of the picture. I am very excited for them to have this storage/warmth/ and added space. Their barn is a goner, so this will take the place of that and hopefully a work space for my dad. It will have doors to pull in tractors and such to work on. Maybe we can get him "organizing" things for his birthday! I bet he'll just love that...he always likes it when we try to organize him! Anyway, I'll keep you updated as the progress happens...it's been so darn cold that no one goes out unless absolutely necessary!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the organizing part. lol. I dont know if its a Tallman thing or what? My dad is the worst pack rat ever. Argh! It drives us crazy. Grandpa Edson isn't like that though. Naomi Tallman

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

good idea on keeping everyone up on ma & pa!

Bree Shaw said...

i didn't know they were doing it either and i am right here!