Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm so excited!

I didn't blog much about Bunco b/c I got so busy with my crazy Friday, but I had a BlAsT! It was so neat to see such an array of women get together, make everyone feel welcome, and have a good time. I think Bree and I are the only ones who knew EVERYONE, but yet we all had a great time. We all had to get to know the rest of our group b/c we were constantly moving, telling stories, etc. The whole group now knows more about me and my "friend" from July than they probably wanted to know. Anyway, we are thinking about getting t-shirts. Something similar to the below picture with our names on the back. Won't that be fun, with our favorite pair of p.j.s? Now, we will all have to be on the look out with comfy pants with pink accents. That will be difficult for me b/c I buy all my pajama pants in the men's section...but probably not impossible. How sad is that? Anyway, can't wait for next month's bring your favorite salad and lots of more laughter. Until then....



7 comments:

Corin said...

That's the same shirt I e-mailed to Bree. I thought it was cute too. Your right we totally need to get matching pj pants.

Bree Shaw said...

i forwarded that email to andrea, corin. she was saying what they should look like, so i sent it on to her. she loved it, obviously! so go corin, on finding the perfect shirt. it makes me so excited too.

Andrea Frederick said...

Corin~I didn't realize you had found the picture until Bree emailed me back or I would have given you full credit!

Diane Melvin said...

Love the shirt, girls!!

Anita J. said...

I love the shirt too. Tell me, do you wear your p.j. pants to the party, or is it for home? My best friend wears p.j. pants whenever the mood strikes her. I should be so brave!

Andrea Frederick said...

Anita~p.j. pants are part of my religion. I strip as soon as I walk in my house and do not put on real pants unless going somewhere important. I wear them to the local store, resturant, and of course BUNCO!

Amee Jones said...

The group that I BUNCO with have shirts that say "Bunco Babes" with dice on them also. CUTE