Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Good News on the Home Front

Just got off the phone with our loan agent. Our house appraised at 25,000 more than we spent to build it. We need 100% financing, so our loan will not be quite enough, b/c they will only loan us 80% of the appraised value. We're going to just add a little to our vehicle loan and be good to go! That means no second home equity loan! Whew, what a relief. I feel so grateful to have such a wonderful loan agent! Just thought I would tell you all, b/c I knew we're praying for us during the appraisal. Thanks so much!

6 comments:

Corin said...

Yeah!! I have to admit there were alot of precents and jargon I didn't get there. But if your happy I'm happy.

Andrea Frederick said...

good motto to have corin!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

i agree, corin...didn't understand it all but PRAISE GOD! final step of the hard part of the journey!

Diane Melvin said...

Congrats! Glad it all worked out for your family.

Bree Shaw said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so glad for you guys!!!!

Cindy said...

Yes! I knew you would be okay, you guys had a good idea of the ballpark you needed to be in and you did it. Congrats!