Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Quote for my day

A women under stress is not immediately concerned with finding solutions to her problems but rather seeks relief by expressing herself and being understood.”...John Gray

I do not get stressed out often and if I do I can let it go quite easily.
I let God take over and know that my trust should be put in Him.
I do not have fancy words, nor do I reguarly quote the Bible.
Maybe I should, but everyone has their own talent and that is not mine.
If you start a verse, I can usually finish it for you, but I do not know what book it comes from.
Today I had a feeling of agitation.
After my last post, that agitation is gone and will be discussed no longer.
I do feel very honored to have so many good friends that knew where I was coming from, had been there themselves, and are not afraid to voice their opinions.
I just want it understood that I do not/would not/could not intentionally hurt anyone.
I think of all of you as I type each post, wondering if you could take things the wrong way.
Usually my posts are trivial and an update of my house.
I will try to resume that road of blogging b/c all of this thinking is hurting my head.
Expect nonsense from me for the next week:)

Goodnight friends......

No comments: