Thursday, September 25, 2008

And the Hunt Continues...

I have been faithfully searching for the "perfect" chandelier for Emma's room. The only light not bought and stored so far. I have the perfect one in my mind, but can't seem to find/afford it. I want something royal, glamorous, whimsical, girly, etc. I don't think that's being too difficult. Do you?

This one I like except the brassy color and the weird egg thing in the middle.
I like the pinks in this one, but not much else. It doesn't have enough bling, bling!

This one definitely has some bling, but looks a little brassy. What do you think?


My favorite so far, but I wish it had a little color.
Before you start suggesting....I am not changing what I purchase. I am not painting, adding, taking away, etc. If I pay for it, it needs to be perfect. No time for alterations. No time I tell you!:) If you stumble across the "perfect picture" in my head, please send it my direction. I am willing to spend up to $150.00 (my yardsale money)! Thanks!
P.S. if any of you are able to tap into my head, you might want to take the rest of the day off!



3 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

i'm not in love with any of those...i'll have to do some looking. I like the last one best & you could weave pink silky scarves through it to add color--just kidding...(or knowing you, not kidding--you'll probably go for it!).

Angie said...

I like the pink one. But I would wait until you find one you really love.

Bree Shaw said...

i am with jenn, i am not in love with any of them. too bad i didn't have a computer at home i could do some major searching for you in the next few weeks to come.