Wednesday, September 10, 2008

good vibes

I don't know why, but I'm feeling good vibes today. You know when you just have that lighthearted feeling? That's what I've got going today. Who knows what is around the corner. I think things are coming together with the house and I'm feeling confident that we're all on the same page. We are meeting with a surround sound expert tonight. I hope he doesn't overwelm us and squash my light hearted feeling. Also, hopefully our sealant comes in tonight for our siding and we can get back to work on that. Other than those things...were heading on down the road of our journey.
Our front door came in yesterday and it was wrong. I didn't get too upset b/c there is nothing I can do. The company messed up, so their going to start another one and the lumberyard is going to lend us a loaner door until then. We have to have one to side around and to keep the weather out as we start insulating and sheetrocking.
Vance cut down the tree last night that we are going to use for our beam. That was kind of neat. I just sat in the vehicle b/c it was cold and lots of thorns. Can't wait to see what that looks like all put up!
O.K....off to work.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Well I am glad you guys are working around the challenges of building a house......congrats on that. The beam will be neat to see.....let me know when you are working on sealing and I will see what I can do to help, that is if Vance thinks that is okay:)

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

Whew...aren't you Miss Sunshine today? I'm tiredhearted today...
At least it looks like you have 1 evening of nice to seal in if the sealant comes in. Its supposed to start raining again tomorrow...poo!

Angie said...

Well I hope you were right about the good vibes and you had a great day. Don't you just love waking up feeling that way, makes the day seem so much brighter.