Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Madness

Prepare yourself for Monday Madness rambling....
  • Dr. Seuss's birthday....Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! That includes cat in the hat hats and green eggs in ham complete with 15 egg cracking 1st graders! The good news you ask...I did this last year and their egg cracking skills have improved greatly!
  • I am officially done watching all 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls! I bawled through the last 3 episodes. Is there a season 8? There should be! It ended up in the air! My couch has a permanent butt dent from me sitting there so much! I watched all 7 seasons in about 5 weeks. I think that is a record!
  • This month is crazy! It seems that my obligations get more and more as my children get older! Ahhhhhh.....
  • I am getting the paperwork in order for my child to start kindergarten! Can you believe it? Me either.

Hope you guys have a wonderful Manic Monday!

15 days til Bunco! Something green....green eggs and ham? Hmmmm....

3 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

green eggs and ham? lets do it:)i can't believe emma and bronson are both going to be starting kindergarten! the good news about that is we will be together for the next 13 years:) yah, for us!obligations? when will they ever stop? when they do we will be so sad and wonder where the time went!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

green eggs & ham...what a perfect "main" protein dish!

Corin said...

No Season Eight. Sorry. I'm in the middle of season 5 right now. I know how I want it to end. I hope that is what happens.
Glad you had some egg cracking fun today.