Monday, March 16, 2009

Hurray!

As you know, my computer at work crashed. At first, I was just ticked off and then started realizing all the things that I had lost. Files I use over and over, emails I had saved, etc. Then I realized my career ladder was on there and most importantly....my newsletters to hand in with my career ladder! The good news, you ask? I asked my parents for any newsletters they might haved saved, so I could copy them. One parent had saved them all! Thank goodness....what a wonderful way to start the week!

5 comments:

Diane Melvin said...

Good for you!!! My computer at home crashed last year and I lost all of the pictures from when Lydia was born in July 2007 up until December 2008 (when it crashed). I had then sorted by month and everything as a way of documenting her life. I was so upset. Thankfully I don't delete pictures off the camera disks so all I had to do was put them back onto the computer. I searched and searched to find those disks and couldn't find them anywhere for several months. I was really stressed by that time. I finally stopped looking for awhile and they just showed up in the desk drawer where I knew they were and had looked MANY times before. Now I have them on the computer and save them to CDs. I won't make that mistake again.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for parents who save all papers from school!!! Love ya, Kristina

Bree Shaw said...

what great parents you have! what a great way to start a MONDAY!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

and who is the super parent?

Corin said...

Glad that worked out. I love your new last day of school count down.