Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stuffed French Toast

A chef I am not, however...Lauren made stuffed french toast in her foods class yesterday. I thought I would give it a shot.
Here's what I did....
Soften cream cheese and mix in 4 tbs of sugar, and 1 tsp of vanilla. Then I sprinkled in chocolate chips. Then I made "sandwiches" with the cream cheese stuff and two pieces of bread. Next, coat both sides and edges with egg and cook like french toast. I also made a couple with sausage and cheese for Vance. A little trickier to coat with egg and keep together. They we're very good, but rich....don't use too much cream cheese mixture!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds yummy!! Thanks for sharing. Our boys love french toast, a nice little twist. Laurie

Bree Shaw said...

mmm, yummy! i am going to have to try that. thanks for sharing. i was wondering on FB what it was.

Corin said...

Sounds yummy.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

this has the potential to give me a tummyache!

annies home said...

this sounds delicious