Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Whew....wait a minute, I've already used that title!

So, this morning I log onto my computer and it says: "your personal settings cannot be loaded, your computer has been corrupted, please contact your technical support service." Hmmm....so I call Tommy, our tech support, and he said it sounded like my computer had been hacked into. That just annoys me. Who does that? If you do that, stop! What fun is it to ruin someone else's day? Grrrr. I have all my "stuff" ready for the week on there: dol, daily message, money lessons, etc. I had to teach with an OVERHEAD! Can you believe it?! (I can hear you gasping from there!)
When I left, Tommy was still working on it, so I'll let you know how things are going tomorrow.
Another story:
Today, we are learning about community helpers and discussing what we want to be when we grow up. I'm writing down their responses on a chart.
Boy #1 says, "I want to be a fire fighter."
Boy #2 says, "I want to be a fire fighter."
Little Girl says, "Ohhhh. How nice. You guys might work together." Like they are getting jobs next week. It was so cute!
Boy #2 says, "I hope not, if we do I'm switching to police officer!"
O.k. you might not find it so funny, but trust me...it was!

2 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

i thought it was funny! you just never know what they are going to say. and i hope your computer is up and going today! i missed ya:)

Anonymous said...

Did you hear my gasp from your room? (along with a shudder...overheads...) Jusk kidding! Love ya, Kristina