Monday, March 9, 2009

Busy, Busy

I wasn't really all that busy this weekend, just lazy:) Here's a quick update...
Thursday/Friday: Colby's incarcination...if I want you to know what I mean, you do:) or I'll be filling you in shortly.
Friday night: celebration for Aunt Lorn Lorn...she got a full ride to a college with a great nursing program! Way to go! We went to King's Buffet to celebrate.
Saturday: a rocky....trip to Muscatine, to see Baby Christian, Sara, and Mom and Dad. We had lots of fun catching up and Emma was great! She rode well and had lots of fun playing with Sara.
I also booked our Disney vacation! I think I'm most excited! I booked the resort/package for Disney, airline tickets, and our hotel rooms at the beach. We're going to go to Cocoa Beach...it's really close to the NASA base...I think. Still have lots more research to do. I made Vance look at the pictures of our rooms, parks, etc. last night. I can't wait....September will be a ways off, but something to look forward to!
Sunday: forgot to change my clock forward. Woke up @ 9:00 and had to call Jenn to fill in for me at Sunday School. My Honey's birthday, but he got called out :(. Took a long nap...ahhhh! Finished up the laundry.
Monday: Only night this week that I don't have something planned. We're going to have a good supper and gear up for the rest of the week.
Hope you all have a great week!

4 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

glad you had a relaxing weekend. i am ready for an andrea fix:)

Cindy said...

Yes I am glad somebody had a relaxing weekend, I think I need one of those:)

Corin said...

Yeah, for booking your Disney trip. That makes it official, no backing out now. I'm excited for you guys to have a fun summer trip. Just think about the difference between this summer and last. Wow, huh.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

I knew all of these things already but I'm so glad you finally blogged. It wears me out when no one blogs all day!