Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh Happy Day

Prepare yourself for random ramblings....
"Oh Happy Day" is a song we sing at Sonlight. I don't really like it:)
Last night a few of us scrapping girls got together at my house. One scrapped, Cindy and I CLEANED...ewwww! A couple others just chatted. It was fun to catch up. Can't wait for next time!
I am leaving early today to go to Quincy with Lauren and my mom. I'm excited about it! We are shopping for Lauren's prom dress and she has an interview at the college she's thinking about going to. We are also spending the night in Canton...a hotel makes it all more fun:). I'm taking my kids to Bible Grove for the rest of the day, night, and most of tomorrow.
Saturday night we are going to a party for my Aunt Julie. She passed her RN boards! YAY for her...that was a long road, but she made it.
Sunday, church and then a Home and Garden open house.
Tuesday...my honey comes home! Whoo Hoo!
Plus, the weather is warm, the sun is shining...the only thing better would be for me to break out into song! But I'll spare you.

3 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

yah!

Cindy said...

Yeah for you! Enjoy your time with the fam/without the kids/in a hotel....Yes I had fun last night...yes we need to do it again...awsome job for Julie, took a while, but she did it!

Shonya said...

I enjoyed last night SO MUCH! I know, I need to get out more! :) giggle Sorry I kept you up so late--shall we call it even? I think I forgot how much I enjoy visiting with you, and just being REAL, ya know?!