Tuesday, February 17, 2009

How well do you know me?

So, I'm digging in my bottom desk drawer at work.
Why, you ask?
Because I forgot to get Jenn masking tape at Wal-Mart.
No big deal you say?
Yes, it is a big deal...I was walking INTO Wal-Mart when she asked me to get it and I still forgot.
I tell her that I have Velcro lines at work she can borrow.
Do you think I can find them?
No.
It's driving me crazy!
I'm really proud to remember to look for them, and then I can't find them!
Grrrr....
So, back to digging in my desk drawer.
I don't find the Velcro, but I do find a 1/2 full, open bag of candy corn.
From OCTOBER!
Do I throw it away...
or
Do I eat a piece and see if it's still good....
Think
Andrea....
Hmmmm....
Yep, I took a bite.
Now, I need to visit the dentist!
It was hard
and
yucky.
Will I still do the same thing next time?
Yep.
That's what makes me, ME!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't expect anything else from you.
Lauren

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

whew, totally forgot to go buy masking tape...sending myself an e-mail right now at work so i can remember :)

how well do you know me? wouldn't ya have guessed i'd forget?

Bree Shaw said...

that is sooooo you! if you wouldn't have tried it i would have thought something was wrong with you:)

Corin said...

Are there people out there who wouldn't have tried it? That would be crazy, you might accidently throw away perfectly good candy.

Corin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.