Monday, February 16, 2009

Bunco Baby

Whew...I've vacuumed, mopped, dusted, washed, and I think I'm ready for my Bunco hosting night! It'll be fun, there are crowns, dice, and good food involved. I am also lending my house for the next two months for the respective hosts. Don't expect my house to be this clean those months.
An top of Bunco this week, I also have Sonlight and the Women's retreat Friday night and Saturday morning. Then, I'm having a birthday party for Vance on Saturday night. Think I could fit anything else into my week....? I still have Thursday night free!
Next week, we are trying to figure out a free night to scrap, Sonlight, Senior night, and Courtwarming and to finish it off...a wedding on Saturday night. Then, I start teaching Sunday School that morning! WOW!
I'll talk relax in March:)
Oh, for those of you who care...I'm on to the last two season of Gilmore Girls. I will be getting Season 6 tomorrow...I hope. Can't wait!
One more thing....Ang, I'm thinking about you for the next 2 weeks. Can't wait to meet your new little bundle!
Sweet dreams~

4 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

another busy week! same thing here! i may have to check this gilmore girls thing out! can't wait for tonight!!!!

Corin said...

I can't imagine being that busy. I have two things this week and I feel very popular. You guys never stop going. When do you have time to watch Gillmore Girls? By the way, I haven't seen season 7 so once you watch it don't tell me what happens.

Corin said...

I almost forgot THANK YOU for letting me host Bunco at your house. It's going to work a lot better for Steve and Levi and mean less driving for most of the Bunco people. I'll come clean before hand if you want.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

I'm exhausted thinking about my week. Natalee's got a full fledged cold...times like this that I'm glad she has a daddy who can take *almost* as good care of her as mommy so that I don't have to feel guilty for being on the run and also don't have to drag her out when she's not feeling well. She's still smiley...just snotty!