Thursday, February 5, 2009

And so on...

#24 I often find myself over thinking the spelling of the littlest/simplest words b/c I teach phonics and I've looked at these words all day and then they just start to jumble in my mind. My hardest word now...greatful/grateful! Strange, I know.
#25 I would love to be on the Amazing Race, but I would not be a good team with many people. I do not want to be one of those screaming, ranting women...so therefore I could not go with Vance or my sisters for that matter. I think it has to be someone you are good friends with, blunt and to the point, but not rude. Bree would be a good candidate!

O.k. that's 25, maybe more to come!

4 comments:

Corin said...

You and Bree sign up for the Amazing Race and I'll cheer very loudly from here. I also think you and Angela would be a good team. Your both blunt, no nonsense, lets get this done people. Or Chance yea, that would be a good team. He could be your brawn and you could boss him around.

Bree Shaw said...

lol corin! i say we should sign up for it. what would we have to lose?

Shonya said...

what would you have to lose?! Ummmm. . .your dignity?! :) giggle

Bree Shaw said...

i LOVE your new background!!! looks so summery (sp).