Thursday, December 25, 2008

What fun!

Colby's first tooth fairy visit is Christmas Eve! Bree gave me the idea of a letter. Thought I would share:
Dear Colby
Thank you for the teeth. I was really excited to come to your house tonight. I hope I was not too noisy.You were so brave at the dentist Monday. Everybody was so proud of you. You did wonderfully. I bet you are very proud. I know that it was a little scary.
You were very brave. Great Job!!!!
I am leaving you a little something in exchange for your teeth. Thank you very much. Remember keep brushing!!!!
Love,The Tooth Fairy
P.S. I ran into Santa leaving your present. You must have been a good boy this year!

4 comments:

Anita J. said...

Cute! He will like that one. Have a merry Christmas!

Corin said...

I love the idea of a letter. Go Bree.

Bree Shaw said...

how fun to have the tooth fairy and santa visit on the same night! what fun:)

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

all that excitement and he was still sitting on the couch just playing with animals thursday morning!