Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New purchases

On Sunday, Vance, I, and the kids went to the movies. We saw Bedtime Stories....it was really cute. I would recommend it for a good laugh, not too much brain power. We also picked up a few non essentials while we were out!
New ornaments for our tree next year....and 27 feet of garland!

Emma's new coat....super cute and warm.


My new coat. I haven't had a new one since the first year Vance and I were married, that was 9 years ago. So, my zipper broke and I did not feel guilty getting a new one. I used my Christmas money from my grandparents and my in-laws. Thanks guys!


4 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

Yay for non-essentials! I like Emma's new coat and yours, too. I like the color you ended up with even if it wasn't your first choice.

Ever think about the fact that, if we didn't blog, we would never take pictures of things like coats and garland and we'd never ever remember these memories?

Corin said...

Don't you just love buying things you don't need. Especially with gift money.

Bree Shaw said...

love the coats! you deserve it after all the hard work you have done these last several months!

Cindy said...

New coats are always a bonus, especially when you get one too!