Tuesday, December 30, 2008

To the Moon and Back....

Grandma Cindy has a pretty special saying...."I love you to the moon and back!" She says it to both of my kids, but you know Emma...she adopted it with a vengeance. At a shop in the mall, I saw this sign and bought it, but Mom wanted to give it to Emma. Can't say that I blame her.
Now, you all know me...no prep work, no being careful, I just dive right in! Not this time, I actually made a template...GOT A LADDER, and used a measuring tape. The finally product....

A BIG, BROWN circle....

With the most precious sign in it....
With the most precious angel sitting beside it.
No, the circle is not perfect, but who is? Not me!




5 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

very sweet. love the brown circle as a backing for the sign...and can't believe you made a template and used a measuring tape!
bet emma is excited to have it up!

Angie said...

Very cute!

Corin said...

That's so nice. We'll be seeing you in those decorater magazines soon.

Bree Shaw said...

go you! it looks great!

Cindy said...

Awsome addition to her room. Way to go mom!