Monday, December 1, 2008

The first night...

I loathe and despise indoor recess.
Since the wind chill factor is making the temp. feel like 6 degrees...we are inside.
YUCK!
So I'm blogging, tuning out, ignoring the mayhem that is happening.
Everyone is safe.
Just loud.
HEY! They've been learning for an hour and 1/2 they need a break...and so do I!
On to my point...
The first night.
Jenn took the pics so I just got them.
Both kids chose a friend to spend the night with them. I thought since they have slept a foot a part from each other for almost 5 years, they might be a little lonesome. All went well.
As you can see, Colby chose Bronson. They were very excited to sleep in the "man cave." They did well.
Emma chose Sylvia. Sylvia brought Emma a special princess tree to keep the bad dreams away. It seems to be working. They also did fine after the giggles died down.
My kids are still doing well in their own bedrooms. Emma and I have gotten back into the routine of reading every night. Colby ventures up sometimes too! Can't wait for you all to see it!

2 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

very cute pics! on your signature, you can't read it at all. thought you might want to know that so you can fix it.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

those little girls did giggle for a long time...the boys were either quieter or they crashed hard.