Thursday, December 11, 2008

Emma's room. I've hung her mirror that Penny made for her when she was born. We are slowly getting her stuff settled. She needs lots of storage, that we just haven't gotten. I don't want to get cheap stuff that falls apart in a year or two.



Her very pink bathroom.



Her closet. Poor girl doesn't have ANY clothes:)
A very sunny dormer picture!
And then if you turn left when you are in her closet there is another storage area. As you can see, it's the catch all. I want to get hooks up, so she can hang all of her dresses and necklaces. Right now, she does what she pleases and it's o.k. with me b/c I don't have to look at it.
Coming soon....Colby's room!

4 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

love it! i love the upside down picture too. her bed looks closer to that side wall in the picture than it does in real life.

i feel sorry for emma too. the poor thing doesn't have very many clothes or stuff to play with. i may have to adopt her:)

Andrea Frederick said...

i fixed the picture, it's really dark on my computer

Corin said...

What's all the fluff in the corner of the bottom picture. It looks like a mountain of tull.

Andrea Frederick said...

it is a mountain! it's actually the dress she got last year from Santa! The dress I got at a yard sale for 25 cents!!!