Wednesday, December 17, 2008

FYI

Just so ya'll know, I cannot comment on your blogs. My computer is being annoying...so, I am not being a blog snob. I've read them all, but can't give you my two cents! So here it goes!

Bree: I whole heartedly agree!

Erin: I hope Trenton finds some peace, and I'm still not done shopping either!

Corin: Way to go! I love those Brownie cookies you made Jenn! I had to type our schedule for the next two weeks and email it to Vance. That's how crazy we are!

Jenn: Love the videos....yesterday was the first day I haven't seen Natalee since she was born! It was bound to happen!

Be careful tomorrow guys...

Love you!

3 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

yeah right, you are a blog snob!:) i hadn't actually even thought anything of it. now come tomorrow had you not commented on ANYONE's blog i would have been worrie! you be careful tomorrow too. we might have to have a girl/kid party if our guys get called out and are gone forever!

Anita J. said...

Glad you got it fixed! I was missing you.

Corin said...

I'm glad you told us. I was thinking man I must be boring now even Andrea has stopped commenting.