Monday, December 1, 2008

Real Quick

Hello out there...
Just thought I would update ya'll before I begin another blissful day at work:)
We are getting more and more into a routine of things....I love having a dishwasher that does not roll, laundry on the main floor, and my own bathroom! My husband also cleaned the garage out enough last night that he could pull my van in. YAY for a warm/clean vehicle this morning.
We got the biggest tree the tree farm had. I love it. It's pretty tall. I had to borrow more lights from my mom to cover it. The lights we had literally went around it twice.
I got lots of good deals on Black Friday. My Christmas shopping is 75% complete. I also had a good time with my mom and sisters.
I am anxiously awaiting a little neice or nephew. I keep thinking any time now! I'm sure Jenn is thinking the same thing!
Off to work...Have a good Monday!

2 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

any minute would be excellent...every night i go to sleep thinking i'll be woke up with labor pains...every morning i'm surprisingly disappointed!

Bree Shaw said...

woo hoo for a garage! and i hope jenn goes realy soon too, i am excited to see what it is:)