Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Making a house a home....

Thought I would share with you a few things that are slowly making our house a home.....

Erin did this for me the day we moved. It's on our stair landing. Very cute!
Vance hung our wagon wheel clock tonight. We was super psyched! It does look very cool, we're just not sure we are smart enough to tell time on it!

My cottage red stars....they make me happy. I kept telling Vance that this evening...I don't think he cared!

The Christmas tree. It's pretty awesome too!
A few more pictures later to come.
Happy Hump Day tomorrow!

6 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

WOW! you got him to put the clock up. i didn't know if you would get that one pulled off or not. the stars look great up there. isn't it so much fun to hang new things?

ps. when i read your title i thought of something totally different. bet you can't guess what i was thinking! i thought holy cow she is going to blog about that!!!!

Andrea Frederick said...

ha ha bree....i forgot all about that!

Corin said...

Looks very cute. I love the stars and the saddle.

Anonymous said...

I love looking at Christmas tree pictures. I think it's great how each tree is special to each family! Thanks for showing your tree, Andrea. I have been waiting to see it since you moved in! Love ya, Kristina

Shonya said...

Looks totally awesome. I'm gonna have to finangle me an invite. . . :)

Anonymous said...

I want to see more, can you add more pictures of the house. I can't wait to see it for myself until then keep the pictures coming.

Angela